


Maycee and I had a date with my cousin Camille and her little girl Haylee. We went out to breakfast to Mimi's( Maycee insisted on eggs, bacon and sausage. Not Minnie Mouse Pancakes-that's my protein girl!) After we went to the Hale Theatre and saw the play "The Little Mermaid" The girls loved it. What a fun date with cousins-thanks Camille for getting the tickets. We love the Bakers!





4 comments:
cute cute! I can't wait to do stuff like that with halle. It makes me so glad i have a little girl. what a fun mom you are!
You guys look great! Can't wait to see you. Maycee is seriously so adorable!
How fun! I love getting ideas of things I could do with Ava someday...like the mom and daughter pedicures. You are so cute, and so are your kids. See ya soon.
how fun. I bet she loved it. What a cute mom you are.
Post a Comment