.JPG)
Cannon boy turned one yesterday. Wow-where did the time go! It feels like yesterday when we brought him home to our house in Cleveland Heights, Ohio where all you could see were moving boxes! We moved two days later. Looking back its all a blur but I know Heavenly Father carried me through that absolutely CRAZY time in our lives. A new baby, new job, new home, new EVERYTHING! I am truly thankful for a loving Heavenly Father that has intrusted me to raise his son-who we call Cannon! We love you Cannon Boy and are grateful you came to our home one year ago. Happy Birthday Big Boy!
4 comments:
Katie Budge!! So good to see you on blog form. Linked to you from Chandler. Hey, just a heads up, Jess got a call from Heather Collins, she is getting married!
How fun! I can't believe he is one either...it does seem like just yesterday you had him and made the move. He is soooo cute. Love you guys.
That is so awesome! One year old. I can't believe it. That is so fun. He is so cute. I love how chubby he is.
Oh he's a doll katie!! I can't believe it's been a year either. I remember hearing about your adventures last year! But let's be honest - once they hit one, it's great. Cow's milk - does it get any better?
Post a Comment