Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jammin



My friend Tresure and I made busted out some strawberry jam yesterday. As the kids played we cut, blended, stirred and poured strawberries and LOTS of sugar to make the yummy creation of jam. One of my favorite things is homemade freezer jam on Grandma Sycamore's bread. Thanks Tresure for the great day. I think this is going to become a new tradition. Don't you all wish you lived next door so you could try our jam?!!

8 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i just want to live next door to you because i miss you so much. the jam would be a bonus! your hair is so long. love it. and i love the new blog look. did you do it yourself? please email me with how you did it! thanks.

510Jen said...

Stop your jammin without me. You guys could wait another year couldn't you. Love the new blog look.

The Larsons said...

Who did your darling new photos?! Very cute! Your hair is getting long! It looks so cute. Mine keeps getting longer too because I don't have Aly around...and I'm too chicken to go experimenting! So you and Treasure look way to cute to be "jammin'"! Looks like fun! I really need to make a visit to AZ someday to see everyone!

The Bentley's said...

yummy!!! i really do wish i lived next door:) and what skills you have kaite, i think jam is so intimidating!! way to go.. and I love you new family pictures, you hair looks so good long!!

The Hokanson Family said...

my mouth is watering right now just looking at those strawberries! My absolute favorite fruit! YUM!

Haley said...

Mmmmm, strawberry jam with Grandmas bread! I explored this year and did peach freezer jam, not bad.

Sydney said...

Yes, I do wish I lived closer.

Lynnette said...

Ok, I just want to know why I wasn't invited to the Jammin' Party! You still owe me a day at the park...when are you in?
By the way, your hair does look dang cute at this length. You're a hottie anyway but this is the best I've seen on you. Nice!