Thursday, April 17, 2008

48 hours..











Airplane ticket for sister in law=check
Weekly schedule written out=check
Frozen meals=check
Lots of goodies and countdown chain=check
Swimsuits=check
Flip flops=check
Sunglasses=check
Ipod=check
Good reading material=check

In less than 48 hours we are headed to the Caribbean for a 7 night Cruise. We had tickets to go to Maui and lost them on ATA( the airline went bankrupt). I was way disappointed because our entire trip was planned. There was NO ticket to Hawaii(any island) for less than $1,000 a piece.We figured we needed to go someplace still since Nate had the week off and my sister-in -law Kristin was flying down to stay with our kids. We decided to try a cruise. I am so excited for our getaway with my best friend-Nathan Budge!

14 comments:

Lane family said...

SO FUN!!! My best friend says a cruise is the only way to go! (I plan on finding out someday!) Have a GREAT time. I guess I won't call you this week! :) Talk to you soon.

Megan R. said...

I am so jealous, I hope you guys have a great time.

Bridget said...

You are going to have so much fun... I can't wait to hear all about. Have a blast.. I am so jealous you are going to come back so TAN...

The Larsons said...

So happy for you! You guys deserve it for sure! Crazy story about the airline! You sound so cute to leave meals, chains and treats. What a fun mom you are! I loved the cruise we've been on! You'll have a blast! I really want to go somewhere warm!

charity said...

awesome! you guys are going to love it!!! which ports are you stopping at? we rented scooters in the virgin islands--that was a total blast and i recommend it! ah, i'm kinda jealous! the beaches are amazing! make sure you have blinders for the topless parts :). tan, saggy boobs are a traumatic sight.

rachel said...

have fun. I am so jealous. I love the jewelry. I love peter piper pizza when I was little that was just as good as chuckie cheese. How fun.

Shanna said...

have fun! one word (Jealous!!!!)

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! Good for you guys-you deserve it! I can't wait to see pictures! have SO much fun!!! And get some sun for us Clevelanders!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Right now, you are somewhere sailing off into the the Caribbean sunset. JEALOUS here in Erie! Hope you are having a FABULOUS time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Sunny Jo said...

How exciting for you!! Hope that your having a wonderful, relaxing time!! I LOVE cruizes, except for the fact that I always come back 10 pounds heavier!!:)

The Bentley's said...

i'm so jelous hpope your having fun!!

Missy said...

I am sooooooo j-e-a-l-o-u-s...JEALOUS!!!!

Hope you are having a great time, can't wait to see your pics!

ashley said...

How fun!! I am soooo jealous! I hope you get tons of pics to share:)

Yonker Family said...

You're probably back by now and I'm fairly certain you must have loved it. We went on a couple of cruises before we had a ton of kids, ok, so we only have three, but it feels like a ton, and I think cruising is the way to go when it comes to tropical vacations. I am so excited for you guys, I hope our cruising time is not to far off.