Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A good laugh



















We got toilet papered a few weeks ago. We laughed so hard as we pulled up from our date at 10:00 pm and our two trees had been wrapped away! The best part of the story is the next day at church we were talking to our friends in the hall and their little 4 year old boy said ,"We t.p.ed you last night. It was us. We did it." We're we just glad it took us only two minutes to clean up. You just wait Carrolls your gonna get it good!! The presents on the ledge were from my birthday. My girlfriends Brigett and Bridget decorated our door and ledge with presents and balloons.Thanks girls. It made my day.

9 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

How fun! How come you got all the presents? Did i get the date of your birthday wrong?

Lane family said...

Happy Birthday!!! LOVE the T.P.! I think when your house gets T.P.d for the first time it means your finally a grown up. I'm still waiting! I'll try to call you on a day that your not "swimming" :)

katie said...

Paige you were right on my birthday-March 14. We had an enrichment "birthday party" the day before my b-day so they had a bunch of boxes wrapped up as presents left over. So instead of throwing them away my friends brought them to my house. Funny thing-when I saw all the presents I thought, "Sweet Nate, he went all out!"

GoatesGirl said...

That is HILLARIOUS!

Carrie Anne said...

That is so funny! What fun friends for you and I love that the little boy told you the next day! IT's fun to see your blog and see what you're up to!:)

Sue said...

You just don't expect that after high school - that's SO funny!!! I'm glad your sprinklers didn't get to it before you did.
Have a great weekend!

Ms. Jodi's Preschool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bridget said...

I can't believe someone would TP you, those Carroll's must be fun people teaching their 4 year old about TPing already..... Glad you enjoyed it and we will definitely be watching out for you to get back at us. Bring it on Sis...

Sorry, posted under my mom's accout... I keep doing that.

JillT said...

Wow, that made me think of being back in high school. Glad to see your still having fun. Your blog is super cute, and what an adorable family. I hope you have fun on your cruise!!!!