





We went to a Diamondbacks game on Saturday night with our kids. We had awesome seats right down in front behind home plate. Even better- we had valet parking. and parked next to the ball park and then took ten steps ahead and WHALA inside the game!! We love getting free tickets with valet from our friends! Thank you again Meachams. The kids loved getting ice cream, running the bases at the playground and cheering on the D-backs! . The kids were so tired they crashed on the way home. What a fun night





10 comments:
Fun, Fun. I love the picture of maycee and i can not believe how long your hair is. I've never seen it that long. Cute kids. All of my cousins are obsessed with the diamondbacks. I guess i need to go to one of their games some time if we ever make it down there.
So fun! You know we're fans! Your kiddos look cute it their jerseys! And so BIG in the car! We're shopping for a booster for Coop...any tips? Glad you guys had fun at the ballpark! That's one park we haven't hit as a family...we'll have to come out and go to a game sometime!
Looks like you guys had a blast. You are so brave to take all the kiddos to the game with you.
oh my goodness! look at macey. she's a doll! I love her!
Looks like fun. That Miss Macey sure is a poser.
So fun...love the picture of them asleep in the car!!! Miss you guys!
What is this bun in the oven business?! If true, congrats! I will miss you during the marathon...and no, I am not running it.
How fun! I love doing things like that as a family...everyone always has fun! Such a cute family!
How fun. You guys are so lucky to have warm weather to go to your games. Some of us are still getting snow. No fair.
Post a Comment