Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thordersons!






We love the Thordersons and love it when they come to AZ. They came last year for a basketball tournament and this year came for fall break. They came over to visit Sunday night and then we went out to their resort to swim and hang some more this week. My kids just adore their girls. I wished they lived closer because I would have the BEST babysitters in town. Loree is one of my closest cousins and I really look up to her alot. We missed seeing Ali and Abby(the older two girls) who are at Weber State playing basketball. I think its about time for the Budges to take a road trip to Colorado because we just can't get enough of you guys!

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

Aren't visitors just the best?!

Is that your grand piano then, Katie? If so, I am SO jealous! We need a picture tour of your guys' house!

Lexy said...

I loved coming to see you guys. I wished I lived closer. Can't wait to meet my newest cuzin. You guys should totally come out to Colorado. I love you guys so much and miss you guys already.

Lexy

Anonymous said...

when are you due? You look so cute!