Friday, February 13, 2009

Homeless


My built in babysitters!


Are anyone elses kids in LOVE with chips as much as mine are?



Brinklee's new favorite seat



Go Cards! So sad they didn't win

We have been homeless for two days now and have 2 more days(hopefully no more!) to go till our flooring is done. What a MESS!! There's an inch of dust covering EVERYTHING. It's coming along though and hopefully by Saturday night we will be back in the saddle again! I'll post pictures when its all done.




6 comments:

The Larsons said...

Can't believe Brinklee is getting big enough for a BUMBO! Time flies! Very cute kiddos, and love her cardinals red dress... and Maycee's jammies... maybe I can get my girl fix vicariously through your blog. :)

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! I cannot believe it. It seems like yesterday we were all pregnant together. How is she sleeping at night for you? I just wish little E would decide to sleep a little longer before he needs his milk fix.

510Jen said...

I can't believe Brinklee is big enough for the bumbo. She is so cute and getting some CHUBBS love it.

rachel said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing to your floors. How fun. I love chips my kids love chips. I am addicted to pita chips for costco with hummus for the momment. I love Brinklee's bows. She is adorable.

adrianne s. said...

Brinklee looks just teeny tiny in the Bumbo! Congrstulations on some new flooring and have fun cleaning up all the dust. Stella has that same little red polka dot dress and Brinklee looks adorable in it, too!

The Bentley's said...

your kids are so cute!!! can't wait to see the new floor, and amen to chips. at the dinner table my kids are ALWAYS full... but as soon as meals are over I want a snack aka crackers or chips. :) good luck with all the dust!!