They both look so cute with their bling! What a fun little girl's outing!
So cute Katie!! I miss Brinklee. I really loved holding her, and seeing her at Bunco. If you ever need a babysitter...call me!!!!! :)
Fun, You are a brave Mamma!
you are so brave! way to go. i'm not strong enough to get avery's done! she sure is a cute baby katie.
I love those cute earings. What a cute baby. You look great by the way!!!
So stinkin' cute! Love it. I need that flower in Brinklee's hair, it's the perfect color... I can't seem to find it here!
A girl has gotta have her bling! You go mama!
my email dkimball311@msn.com for when you go private.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They both look so cute with their bling! What a fun little girl's outing!
So cute Katie!! I miss Brinklee. I really loved holding her, and seeing her at Bunco. If you ever need a babysitter...call me!!!!! :)
Fun, You are a brave Mamma!
you are so brave! way to go. i'm not strong enough to get avery's done! she sure is a cute baby katie.
I love those cute earings. What a cute baby. You look great by the way!!!
So stinkin' cute! Love it. I need that flower in Brinklee's hair, it's the perfect color... I can't seem to find it here!
A girl has gotta have her bling! You go mama!
my email dkimball311@msn.com for when you go private.
Post a Comment