Friday, June 12, 2009

Cannon Boy


Wow-I can't believe Cannon Boy is 3 years old today! Happy Birthday Buddy. Our lives would be rather dull without you. You are a CANNON ball-full of energy and spunk. Some of your favorites include:
1.Favorite Treat: Candy and more candy. The only thing you wanted for your birthday was "Lappy Tappy's!"
2.Favorite Food: Chicken Nuggets and Mac n' Cheese
3. Favorite Cereal: Captain Crunch (will only eat the marshmellows)
4. Favorite Person: Grandpa and Papa (Tractor Rides with both of them!)
5. Favorite thing to do everyday: Wrestle with Daddy
6. Favorite Activity: Throwing, catching or hitting any size ball or not a ball-he still throws EVERYTHING!
7. Favorite Day of the week: Tuesday (playing with friends at playgroup)
8. Favorite Movie: Ice Age
9. Favorite Phrase to say: "I'm mad at you."
10.Favorite Birthday Present: Bug Vaccuum
Oh, Cannon I love you. You came into our family at the craziest time ever. Right when we were moving from Ohio to AZ . You were 4 days old when we packed up and headed west. You have always had the most contagious smile and have brought such a happiness into our family. Thank you for being our "happy maker". We love you and hope you have a great birthday.

9 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Happy Birthday Cannon! You are the cutest boy!! I love seeing your cute face in our backyard every day. Holly loves you and always wants to play with you. We hope you had a happy day!

rachel said...

I can't believe our babies have to grow up. I love that they do but I have to say it just doesn't get easier does it. Hey we are coming to Utah on the 28th of July will you be there?

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Cannon!! We hope you had a great birthday you cute kid you....

GoatesGirl said...

We love that infectious smile. Happy Birthday Cannon!!!

The Hokanson Family said...

LoVe that picture! I can't believe he's 3! Happy Birthday Cannon!

tjayandjulie said...

Doesn't his birth mark the end of dental school? Wow, can't believe it! Shoot, and T.Jay and I are STILL technically "students".

thekerrclan said...

We'd love to keep reading when you go private: thekerrclan@mac.com

Happy Birthday to your little Cannon -- ours is coming up next month.

adrianne s. said...

Happy Birthday Cannon! What an adorable little guy!!

Aly G said...

Oh I think that he should still be one for some reason! What a hansom little guy he is! Can't wait to give him a big old kiss. :) Happy Birthday Cannon Ball!