This baby is growing way too fast. She is so much fun and the LIGHT of the family. She has mastered the stairs this month and has been climbing more. The other day she climbed onto a booster chair that was on the carpet but she tipped out and fell onto the tile. She had a pretty nice goose egg on that cute nogin of hers. Oh, we LOVE her and can't imagine life with out our sweet Brinkleee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
She is so beautiful!! How are you guys doing? We were just over visiting Linda this week getting her some new porch lights and a sensor light on her garage to light up her driveway. I think it will be great.
That is adorable. I can not believe she is already 11 months. time flies by way too fast.
What a sweetie! She looks like a little ballerina. Give her and your whole family our love.
she is sooo cute! and I could die over her tutu!!
so sweet!
What a doll!!
Love her dress she is wearing! Too Cute!!
Cutie Pie!
I can't believe she is 11 months! She's adorable.
where did you get her cute skirt?
Post a Comment