

girl/friend/, n. 1. a frequent or favorite female companion; sweetheart. 2. a female friend
Had a SUPER DE DUPER great weekend with friends from Ohio. LOVE them all.
Shopped till we dropped
Laughed till we peed
Slept very few hours
Learned alot about makeup thanks to Jen and Teresa!
Made lots of necklaces
Did some crafts
Searched LDS singles for a cute boy for Kar
Ate lots of yummy food
Even managed to go for a run!
Thanks girls. Love you all.





9 comments:
Oh how fun. I wish I could of been there to laugh with all you guys. What fun girls. Brings back so many memories. Funny how time is flying.
So fun!!!! You guys are the cutest and I miss you all xoxoxo!!!
Looks like so much fun! I love all the curled hair in those pictures! Glad you had a great reunion. Love ya!
we had a total BLAST!!! It was great to see you girl. miss you like crazy already. let's do it again SOON. just might have to steal your post- way cute.
xoxox
Hi Katie! How fun! I miss the Cleveland days, and I never thought I would say that. I saw that you are going private and would love to keep seeing your cute family through your blog. My email is richnan99@hotmail.com
Hope we can see each other soon!
So glad you had a great time! Everyone looks so darling! Glamour girls for sure!:) Thanks for the long chat on the phone you are the best. love you!
Ditto and ditto. miss you all already. got my tres fix today loved it.
Girls just need their girlfriends every now and then... something that guys will never understand. Looks like good times!
OH, I'd like an invite when you go private. Cleanmouth2@gmail.com
Post a Comment