Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just had to share


These two being the only ones at home get alot of playing time in. Brinklee loves Cannon and follows him around everywhere. So glad I've still got these two babies around for awhile before they're both in school and no ones here!! What will I do with myself? For now we are gearing up for a BUSY summer with all 4 home!! Wish us luck

4 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Your kids are adorable! It was so fun seeing you the other night!!

Anita said...

They are so cute! It's weird having fewer kids at home. When Brynn started kindergarten I was really worried about how Logan would do. He does great but it was strange having him be the only one home with me all day!

The Bentley's said...

siblings are the best!!!! and with just 2 maybe you can go to the mall with kids again!!! going with 3 always turns into a nightmare :))p.s. they are adorable!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

So cute! I sent you an email the other day. Did you get it? I think I might have the wrong address. (I sent it to a hotmail address i had) Anyway, I was thinking about you. Hope all is well.