Cannon boy had the perfect day for his 4th bday. Breakfast in bed, opening presents, going to the store with his daddy and picking out a new "green" bike, a Transformer party with his buddies -waterslide, pizza and more presents! I asked him what his favorite present was that night when I was tucking him into bed and he said,"The big wata gun Sophie gave me. It shoots willy far!" I think his other favorite was the pack of green gum from Maycee! Happy 4th Cannon
Saturday, June 26, 2010
PAr-TAy!
Cannon boy had the perfect day for his 4th bday. Breakfast in bed, opening presents, going to the store with his daddy and picking out a new "green" bike, a Transformer party with his buddies -waterslide, pizza and more presents! I asked him what his favorite present was that night when I was tucking him into bed and he said,"The big wata gun Sophie gave me. It shoots willy far!" I think his other favorite was the pack of green gum from Maycee! Happy 4th Cannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Cannon! Looks like a TOTALLY FUN PARTY!
Happy LATE Birthday Cannon! You are so cute! I hope he had a fun day! Looks like an awesome party right up my Brytons alley! He loves it too! Your living room looks amazing! I love the couch too! Come decorate mine!?
Post a Comment