Thursday, August 19, 2010

Colorado





Saturday all day-mom and I drove down to Colorado Springs to look around. Thanks to our tour guides Bri and Tina we had a fabulous tour of the town. It was good to see different areas and get a better feel of where we want to live in the near future. Hip Hip Horray!

4 comments:

The Brown Family said...

booo :) just kidding, still love you, just really sad to be losing you to CO! Looks beautiful there though.

Hayley said...

How exciting for you! I love Colorado! If I had to move anywhere that has snow that would be the place. Fun for you! Sad for us.

Sarah said...

can we come too? What a gorgeous place. Eric is heading there the end of Sept. to visit and check out some offices. I may go with him. We shall see. Looks like a fun time with the gals. love ya.

Aly G said...

So did you get a lot? Looks pretty there! We can't wait for you guys to live closer!