Us and 4 other fams headed north to the woods for a little campout. We are glad to report no one fell in the fire, no child got lost (for too long!), no extreme injuries just a few falls and no barfing because of the excess amount of marshmellows eaten. We ALL survived! Everyone slept at least one hour, enjoyed eating lots of junk, shooting guns, finding stick "guns", getting extremely dirty, playing games and staying warm by the fire! Thanks for the weekend-Browns, Martineaus, Carrolls and Meachams!! Who's up for it again, this time in a cabin?!!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Labor Day Weekend
Us and 4 other fams headed north to the woods for a little campout. We are glad to report no one fell in the fire, no child got lost (for too long!), no extreme injuries just a few falls and no barfing because of the excess amount of marshmellows eaten. We ALL survived! Everyone slept at least one hour, enjoyed eating lots of junk, shooting guns, finding stick "guns", getting extremely dirty, playing games and staying warm by the fire! Thanks for the weekend-Browns, Martineaus, Carrolls and Meachams!! Who's up for it again, this time in a cabin?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That does look like fun! Did I count 18 kids? Wow, I'm tired just thinking about keeping track of all those feet:)
Looks like fun, although I'm with you on the cabin part. That "stick gun" picture is absolutely priceless!
Looks like a fun dirty time! Of course all you all look so good even camping! I bet it was a huge PARTY! :)
So fun... and SO glad I missed it! :)
Oh my gooodness, looks like so much fun!!! I know how camping with littles can be, fun, but a lot of work! You look so cute! You have such a darling family!!
Post a Comment