Here's a run down of "The night"-
*Annual neighbor dinner in the circle. The kids enjoyed mac n' cheese/chicken nuggets and the adults chili
*CRAZInesS-sword fights, candy, EXCitmenT!, you name it.. the kids were all on a major SugaR HigH!
*Cannon decided to change clothes-he no longer wanted to be in his costume. Little stink-but with a little daddy magic he was back in costume in no time
*I felt like dirt with a kidney infection/stones but put on my best smile for Halloween!
*Walked a few streets with friends to get MORE candy
*Brinklee and LoLo got the royal treatment-wagon ride right up to each house. Oh, they were in heaven!
*By the end Brinklee wanted to walk and go to each house " By Mysef"! Miss Independence
*Our candy bowl that we left out for trick-or-treaters was stolen-dang teenagers
*Easton's costume in case you are wondering is Percy Jackson. He is obessed with greek mythology and Gods and that fun 3rd grade stuff. He picked out the exact shoes, jeans, hair dye,hair brushed over a certain way, etc. so he could look just like Percy! Him and his best friend Mason planned it all out-twinners. Those two are serious soulmates.Anyways........
HAPPY HALLOWEEN-till next year





2 comments:
How cute. Christopher is obsessed with Percy Jackson as well. How cute were all your costumes. I especially liked Nate's cowgirl hat. I am sorry you weren't feeling good. I hope you feel better soon. Love ya!
Looks like fun.... Nate, sorry to tell you but that hat just doesn't do it for you!
Post a Comment