Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful and darling! Where did you get Maycee's and Brinklee's outfits? I love the color.

Good luck on your move...if you haven't already moved. ;)

Anita said...

Beautiful pictures!

Darin and Joanna said...

Katie,
This is your long lost friend from Jerusalem!!!! I just stumbled across your blog...found it on Shannon Rasband's. Anyway it's been like 10 years since I have seen you and often have wondered what ever happened to you. You look stunning and your little family is to die for...so cute! I am so glad to see you are doing well! If you would like to check out my blog, you are welcome to. It is private, but go to darin.joanna@blogspot.com and leave me your email and I will send you an invitation to my private blog. It was so fun to read about your cute family!
--Joanna (Parson) Chase

Beth said...

Gorgeous! Love your pictures! Cute Christmas pics too! How many of you are going to Colorado? Holy cow! You guys are going to have a blast. Happy New Year!

Aly G said...

Loved that Christmas Card! Cute Cute Budge Bunch!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxo