Monday, May 21, 2007

Miss Maycee





Maycee-you are so funny! You are constantly making us all giggle. Your spunk keeps us all on our toes. You LOVE makeup, especially lipstick(thanks to Aunt Kristin) and doing hair. We love to watch you dance and sing around the house. You know all the words to every Hannah Montana song. You also like "Wake Up" by Hillary Duff. You would think you are 12 not 3. Everyday you pretend you are a mommy and stuff your shirt so you have"boobies" or a
"baby".






















I love being your mom Maycee. Life would not quite be the same in our house without our fun and full of life Maycee Ann.

3 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

She is WAY too cute. I love the fact that she wants boobs. She'll change her mind when she gets older!!

Anonymous said...

hi! I just saw your blog. your family is so cute. your little girl is darling! I love her hair! Anyway, our blog is thehanchetts.blogspot.com
Destiny

Anonymous said...

Katie, this is Heidi Durham. I was reading Rachel's blog, saw your name, and just couldn't help lurking into your blog. I was excited to see what's up with the Budge's and to also see your new baby (not really new, but new to me) that I hadn't seen in Cleveland. Your family is so cute! Rachel says you really like it out in Arizona...that's great! We are in Utah now and it feels like home again...I have to admit that Cleveland wasn't my area of choice. Well, hi to your family, I love seeing all of your pictures!