Friday, May 18, 2007

Spring Memories

It's hard to believe Nate and I (8 1/2 months prego) flew to Arizona a year ago to buy our house. Now a whole year later, our baby is almost one and Nate is a pro at dentistry! I think Arizona is starting to really grow on us. It's become our home as we have made friends and gotten more acqainted with the area. I actually think we are starting to like the Cactus!! Some of the highlights this Spring were going to Disneyland, having LOTS of visitors including: Gram-Z(who surprized me for my birthday!), The Earls, The Horrocks, Brad and Tammy, Jon and Kristin and the Thordersons, visiting the Grand Canyon and going to Las Vegas for Breanne's baptism. We love to be on the go traveling and visiting people. We figured this is our last "free" year before Easton starts kindergarten and its harder to take time off. We are lucky to have GREAT kids who are great travelers!!

No comments: