The Goates, The Higgins, Karolyn and The Budges
Nate and I went to the American Idol Concert with some of our friends. We had a good time rocking with the old grandmas! We were laughing at the interesting crowd-alot of older fans, tons of 8-10 year olds and then us!! We got yelled at for talking to loud from the lady in front of us, "Ladies can you please keep it down!" Come on we are at a rock concert not the orchestra...TOO funny! We all got a good laugh and had fun being together.





4 comments:
I'm in love with that bootielicious shot of me and Kar and I for sure love the gigantic arm angle! : ) But we DID have so much fun with you guys. Good times.
I'm very jealous. I would have been more jealous if clay aiken was there. I'm a total claymate!
How fun! I love that people were telling you to be quiet when it was a concert. You Rock! It looks like you have just been having so much fun. Next summer I am going to live out in salt lake so we will have to plan a big get together.
Okay Katie I am a little late responding to this but I had to comment. First of all, all of you gals are way too cute! Second, on the grandma's at American Idol, what the heck?! I agree with you. It's a CONCERT people. Too funny! Sheba 411: Last year I went to Black Eyed Peas and I assure you...there were no grandma's there. Note to self: Hip Hop Concert? You can be loud and abnoxious(?) there. But you have to take a brown girl, like me! LOL right now!
Post a Comment