Hey Katie! I am sooo glad you found my blog! Now I can keep up on your cute family! I miss Maycee so much-she is all grown up (not to mention Easton and Cannon-which might I add, was still in your tummy the last time I saw you!!) Anyway, I hope all is going well for you guys! And please give Maycee a big hug for me! Love ya! Tracee
4 comments:
so fun katie- how do you do that? your kids are adorable. looks like you have a great fam.
love the zit picking picture!! I remember that to be one of yours and my favorite past times :)
Glad you had a fun time. I love being with family!
Hey Katie! I am sooo glad you found my blog! Now I can keep up on your cute family! I miss Maycee so much-she is all grown up (not to mention Easton and Cannon-which might I add, was still in your tummy the last time I saw you!!) Anyway, I hope all is going well for you guys! And please give Maycee a big hug for me! Love ya!
Tracee
Post a Comment