Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Farmington Half Marathon



Kristin Budge and I ran the Farmington 1/2 marathon. Kristin was running it and I figured we were up in Utah so I might as well join the fun!(I don't know what I was thinking).It was a good preparation for the St. George Marathon that I am training for in October. When I was finished I thought about running 13 more miles and it made me want to hurl! I might have to be rolled across the finish line in October. Nate brought the kids down to cheer me on. It made me SO happy to see my little family at the end. Thanks Kristin for getting my big booty out there to run!

5 comments:

510Jen said...

Katie, I envy you girl. Maybe someday I might get enough courage to run a marathon. I think I would be more interested in a triathalon.

Sydney said...

I didn't know you were a runner! Great job running a half marathon. I'd love to run but I'm too big of a whiner, maybe some day:) Congrats and good luck with the training for October!

The Hokanson Family said...

Way to go Sis. Budge!! That's awesome! I hope you were able to find some good music for your shuffle...sorry I couldn't help you.

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

I am so impressed! Way to go! I want to run a half marathon someday-I don't think I could do a full one! I want pictures of the St. George one!

Becky said...

I love that you're doing this for yourself. So proud of you!