Wednesday, July 18, 2007

No place like home!






We just got back from Utah. We had tons of fun being with family but there is no place like home! It feels good to be back after a long twelve hour drive home. I kept telling Nate I feel like a new woman with him behind the wheel! I would much rather throw fruit snacks and books back to the kids than drive! We packed alot in while up there-Timpview class reunion, playing with cousins, ran a 1/2 marathon, met our new baby niece-Katelyn Emily, went boating, saw friends and enjoyed the cool nights of Utah.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Oh, I could spot those Groneman kids anywhere! They all look like Nick! Glad you had a great time visiting Utah. Next year you'll have to put me on the visit list!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I agree-I hate driving! Your kids are just too cute!