
we trade babysitting with our neighbors the Martineaus. We watch kids every other weekend so that we can go on a date at least twice a month! The kids look forward to their"pajama parties" with some of their best friends. As crazy as it can get with seven kids ages 5 and under-I still love it. The kids are hillarious when they start getting on a kick and start laughing their heads off. After a movie and popcorn we put the kids to bed so that the other couple doesn't have too-SOOO nice when your out on a date!! I love that we only have to walk or stroll (as you can see the Martineau kids asleep in the stroller!) the kids across the streets to their own beds! We've been doing this for a year and half now and I hope it continues till our kids are old enough to babysit. I love having neigbhors that I can trust and that are such dear friends of ours.






13 comments:
Isn't swapping the best?! Thank heavens for great neighbors and not having to get babysitters all the time. I hired the shabby creations lady to do my blog because i liked yours so much-it should be done soon!!
That's a cute post, I love the way they are sleeping in their stroller.
Hey Katie - Let us know if you find out any info on your friends place in tucson. Love your blog - its so cute!
Hey Katie - Let us know if you find out any info on your friends place in tucson. Love your blog - its so cute!
That is so fun for you guys to get that date time! And so fun for the kids too!
how fun to have free babysitting and 2 times a month! fantastic. looks like fun!!
So i've been through your whole blog...You are so cute and you have a darling little family!
LOVE free babysitting! We've moved on from swaps to our oldest child - which is truly a wonderful thing. You've got a while, so keep enjoying these cute kiddos!
That is such a good idea. I love seeing the pics of your cute kids! Cannon is making such cute faces in these ones!
Oh we are a big fan of trading babysitting. Looks like your kids love it.
What a great set-up that is!
Yah, too bad we weren't neighbors when my kids were little! Now Mark and I come up with any excuse to leave the kids at home every night because they can watch themselves...gas, trip to the post office...then we prolong it by stopping for a bite to eat, and then we decide to get ice cream...and then, "oh, yah, the kids..." LOL! Something to look forward to for you! But, until then, looks like this is a great deal going on with Martineau's and their CUTE kids! Love it.
Looks like fun! I want to come to this P.J. party!
P.S. We might be coming to visit soon!
Post a Comment