Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hannah Montana Movie






Oh what fun Maycee, Easton and I had yesterday going to the Hannah Montana Live Concert Movie in 3-D. Maycee didn't want to wear the glasses at first but once I convinced her to wear them she wouldn't take them off the rest of the day. When it was over she was sad because" It wasn't long enough." We loved the movie and think everyone should go see it this week. It's only out a few more days. Next time Hannah Montana comes to Phoneix -watch out cause the Budges will be there. We are BIG fans ( even Nate!)

12 comments:

The Bentley's said...

looks like fun katie!!

Bridget said...

CUTE... I love that Easton and Nate like Hannah Montana too.

510Jen said...

We're gonna try to see it tomorrow. Hopefully we can get there I think the kids will LOVE it.

Sue said...

Oh my gosh. There is a reason I have boys. I'm better off with the likes of Star Wars and Discovery channel.

Have fun at the concert!

The Young Family Inc. said...

AHHHHHHH! I didn't know you had a blog! SOOOO exciting!!

Lane family said...

Katie- Your kids are gorgeous!!! I can't believe how big they have gotten. I LOVE the picture of macee with her pink tights and cute leg warmers. She looks so grown up with her hair cut... SO CUTE! I'm glad you found my blog. This is a fun way to see what people are up to. Looks like life is good for you guys.
-Meghan

Yonker Family said...

We haven't hit the Hannah Montana scene yet, but I'm sure Molly would love it. Maycee is such a little fashion queen:)

thekerrclan said...

How fun to come across your blog and see your cute family! Addysen would be SO jealous of your Hannah Montana experience.

Bryn said...

You are such a cute mom! Looks like so much fun!

Arian said...

Love the pictures, Katie. Your family is so adorable! Let's get together soon. I have two boys who would love to play with your kids. :)

Shanna said...

That is so cute! I can't wait until Kesley and Rhett are best buds like your kids. Kesley wants to see Hannah Montana so bad! Looks like a blast!

ashley said...

Hey! Kayse just took Alivia and she LOVED it too! He actually admitted it to be pretty cool:) Your kids are BEAUTIFUL you better have more!