

GiRL!! I caN haRdLy COntaiN mySElf. We ARe sO eXCiTeD. MAYceE wAs the onLY onE WHo cAme wITh us anD SHe tolD everYOne in THe OB offIce and haS tolD evERyoNE shE kNOws ThaT ShE is GoinG to HaVE a SIstER! ThEre Is TrUEly noTHIng LIke haVIng a SIsTer. I LOve MY siSTer SO MucH and aM GlAd MaycEE wiLL geT tO ExPEriENce haVIng Her OWn SiSteR. i hUng uP all ThE CLoTHes thAT I hAVe BouGht-So GlaD I don'T hAVe tO TakE THeM BAck! NoW THe ReaL sHoPPinG Can BeGIn!! We CAn'T wAiT to MeeT yOU BrinKLEY KaTE!





31 comments:
YEah! How do all of you get so lucky?! What a perfect little mix. LOVE the name too. Is it pronounced like an "i" or an "e"? How fun that you get to shop for a girl! I do have to say, now that Beckett is here, I can't imagine it any other way, but I do think shopping for a girl would be so fun! Hope your managing in the summer heat. I was in Vegas last week and couldn't imagine being pregnant in that kind of heat! Stay in the pool! :)
yeah! looks like you have a little pattern going on in your family!! boy girl boy girl. love the name!! congrats again.
Congrats! That was so random and so fun to see you in the doctor's office yesterday. Of all the crazy places to run into you after so many years! You look great and your little girl is just adorable. Congrats on the fun news. :)
Congrats Katie! That is really fun. I love the name.
Yahooo!! I know you were hoping for a girl, so I'm glad all that "thinking pink" paid off!! Brinkley will be just as adorable as your other three! Congrtulations!
Congratulations! I think the only thing better than having a sister- is raising sisters! It is so much fun! LOVE her name.
Congratulations! I love the name. If I didn't already have a Brynnley - I'd go for Brinckley too. We must think along the same lines. How are you feeling?
Yeah! I am so excited for you and Maycee. she will be beautiful!! what a cute name!! hope you are feeling good. being pregnant is not the easiest thing!
CONGRATS!! I can't wait to meet her!! Oh, I just love little girls...actually, I love babies! I know she is going to be darling and always dressed to kill!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you
Congrats! I can't believe your far enough along to know what you're having. Wow, time is flying by!
Congratulations. What a perfect family you have..2 boys and two girls. And I love the name.Hope you are feeling well.
How exciting! Couldn't be any more perfect. I love that name. Congrats Budge fam!
Although I am sure my friends saycheese (jessie) would be very excited that you are having a girl. That was me that responded above, her name logged in on my computer. OOPS>
Horray!!! SOOOoo excited for you guys. What a perfect little family... loving the name.
A GIRL...how exciting!!!
Congrats Girl!! That is SO exciting to have 2 of each! We hope that we will get a boy someday...we will see!!
I wanna see some pregnancy photos..I bet you look SO cute!! :)
That is so cool. Another girl there is nothing like sisters. i am so excited for you guys. Congrats!
Congratulations on the girl. Ashlie is not so lucky, she will be surrounded by boys. I hope they will take good care of her.
YAY!!! Katie that is SOOOo exciting!! I am so happy for you and Maycee and I love that you've already bought her clothes! That's awesome, but I know how that goes!
Congrats!!!
you are going to love 2 & 2. it is the best. love the name as well. she will be here before you know it. CONGRATS!!!
Congrats to you all! Hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and have fun getting ready for another girl.
yeah!!!! that is sooo much fun! i lvoe love love gilrs!
congrats katie!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! It fits so well with the other names in the family. YEAH!!!!!!
Can you people who have girls please tell me how you get a girl!!! I am dying to know here (although I love my boys).
Congratuations!!!
Congrats Katie! That is so exciting - how perfect!!
Congratulations! I love her name, just so cute. I admire your courage in putting the name out there. Everytime I mentioned a name, someone had an opinion I didn't want to hear, so I started just keeping them to myself.
Hope you're having a fabulous summer and surviving the heat (especially pregnant)!
YEAH!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the name Brinkley Kate! SO cute! Did you survive Utah? I'm sure it was a blast! Can't wait to hear how your swim suit did at the water park with it's new "improvements"?!!! :)
Congrats Congrats Katie!!!!
CONGRATS!!! That is SO EXCITING! How perfect hmmmmm 2 boys and 2 girls:) And K I love her name it is darling!
Post a Comment