
Picture overload-sorry but when we go to Utah and see both sides of family we have LOTS of pictures!! We had a great time celebrating the 4th in Provo. I must say, Utah knows how to celebrate the 4th of July. We went to the parade(along with the other 300,000 people!)had a yummy BBQ,had our own firework show thanks to the pyros, and then watched the fireworks by the temple. We loved going up the canyon, playing at papa's park, 7 peaks, BYU bowling, talent shows performed by cousins and being together! We headed up to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho with Nates family to our sister-in-laws family cabin. LOVE that place-four wheelers, fishing, swimming, roasting s'mores, shooting bb guns and getting dirty.The kids could not get enough. It's great cause you are in the mountains and doing all the "camping" things but you are staying in this gorgeous cabin with air-conditioning, showers and a flushing toliet! YEAH! We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th with family and friends. We are so blessed to live in a free country. Happy Birthday America!








9 comments:
You are so cute. I love that you are wearing flip flops on the four wheeler. You are such a city girl. I love you for it. I love nature! like you too its fun to see the trees and mountains. Glad you had fun with your family. We go up on Wednesday. Yahooo!
We had such a great time with you guys. These pictures are so cute. We miss you already!!
Looks like a blast! I love the family picture... such cute kids!
Hey Kate! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys..hopefully next time you're here we can get together. We were actually in Lake Powell for most of the time you were here, and it looks like you guys were way busy every second! Glad you had a good trip, talk to ya soon. Oh, and hope you're feeling good. You look good!
that looks like so much fun!! i love trips to utah!
I love all the great pictures!!! It looks like you guys had such a fun trip!! Your kids ALWAYS look so CUTE!!
Your kids are growing up so fast! It looks like you are all enjoying life to the fullest! Congrats on having another girl!! You are such a cute family!!
Love all the matching shirts! My other fav is the flip flops on the 4-wheeler! :) So fun you got to be with family!
Hi Katie, We just missed you guys. It has been too long since we've seen each other. I saw Rachel last week and it was like no time had passed at all. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment