Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Baby's 2!!


I am having a really hard time believing that my baby is two today. It really seems like yesterday I had him. A BIG 8lbs 5 oz. and absolutely PERFECT! I love this kid. He has brought SO much joy to our lives. He has become quite verbal lately repeating everything you say. If you ask him how old he says, "I tree" and holds up five fingers! He makes us crack up everyday with the things he says or just his adorable little personality. He is all boy loving balls, cars, swimming, jumping on the tramp, jumping off anything and climbing anything! We love this kid and are SO glad he entered our family two years ago, June 12 2006 @ 11:50 am. Happy Birthday little guy!

TWO
favorite foods:
* Popsicles
* More Popsicles
TWO favorite books:
* Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see?
* NO David
TWO must haves:
* Binky( we've got to work on this one!)
* Silky blue blanket
TWO favorite activities:
* play outside
* ride "My Bike"
TWO people he couldn't live without:
* Daddy
* Ko-Ko (Koen)
TWO funny things he does:
* wears his hat that's size 6-12 months. As long as he has a hat whenever Easton is wearing a hat he doesn't care what size it is or that it no longer fits his large head. He has no idea how hilarious he looks! Good thing he got a new hat for his birthday!
* Sings to himself when he goes to sleep- "Night Night Cannon."



12 comments:

Megan R. said...

Happy Birthday Cannon!! I can not believe that he is two. It seems just yesterday we all met for lunch right after you had him. He is adorable. he sounds just like my Parks. He is going to be such a good helper with the new little one :)

K Cory Jones said...

Nate and Kate, I saw your kids on Jon and Kristin's blog and had to drop in to say they are so cute! And Happy Birthday, buddy :)

Lane family said...

I could just squeeze him! He is SO cute! I love that you said he has a big head- so does Crew! People always say, "oh his head isn't big" but then the Dr. measures it twice, just to be sure she got it right. His head isn't even on the charts! I think Cannon's head fits him nicely!

It's Been a Day! said...

what a cutie! happy birthday cannon! i hope it's such a great day. he has the best smile.

The Larsons said...

WoW! Time really does fly! Happy Birthday bud! It seems like just yesterday we were saying goodbye to you guys!

Sarah said...

just can't believe he is 2. I remember when we were having our coterie reunion at becky's and you brought him with you the night you came over- he was only a few months then. Time sure does fly. happy birthdya little Cannon- wish I knew you better (sniff, sniff)

The Hokanson Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Cannon! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys when you come up next month! Call me sometime and let me know your plans, and what days you'll be at your mom's house...Love ya Kate!

The Bentley's said...

awww:) crazy that he's 2!!! seems like yestderday we came over to your fully packed house to see that cute little guy! he's adorable! hopefully the next one is just as cute!

Bryn said...

Happy Birthday! I love your little list of "Twos"! He is such a cutie!

rachel said...

Its so hard to see them grow up. What a great mom you are. He is so adorable. I hate that I don't even know this baby. Go have a good cry and then hug him some more. What a fun boy!. If only we could find a better way to capture these babies.

Kelley said...

Katie: What a cute little family you have! Canon's dimples are darling. I hope we get to do a roommate reunion sometime soon. Love: Kelley

Missy said...

What a cutie...Happy Birthday! Looks like you have been having lots of Summer Fun!