oh that is just perfect. love that he thought of such a clever idea. way to go nate.
ah!!! so cute! i love it.
Love the plate mine was suppose to say 4myboyz,but that won't work now. Dustin and I voted ee on your last post...
Love it! What a fun gift idea! Our life is really all about of kids, eh?! And I know we wouldn't trade it for anything.
too cute! good job Nate!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh that is just perfect. love that he thought of such a clever idea. way to go nate.
ah!!! so cute! i love it.
Love the plate mine was suppose to say 4myboyz,but that won't work now.
Dustin and I voted ee on your last post...
Love it! What a fun gift idea! Our life is really all about of kids, eh?! And I know we wouldn't trade it for anything.
too cute! good job Nate!
Post a Comment