Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playgroup

How cute are these two year olds? Cannon just started a playgroup every Tuesday from 9-12:00. When they were all at my house a few weeks ago I lost track of all the times I heard the word "NO" or MINE." But they have all have fun being together-playing cars, jumping off the couch, throwing the cushions off the couch, and shooting hoops. Cannon loves his friends Zane, Britton, Koen and Tag.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! what a handsome playgroup and they all have pretty unique names! Love it! how are you feeling? I can't believe you will have 4! I am trying to decide when our #4 comes. Jim says soon, i say not soon. we'll see!

GoatesGirl said...

Those lil' guys are just darling! I bet that picture was the only time they were still & quiet. Cute, cute! To bad I don't need a boy name cuz those are some good choices.

The Bentley's said...

isn't that the truth! i was in nersry last week...and i think i heard no and mine about 100 times! p.s. cannon is soo cute!

Shanna said...

i haven't been here forever. congrats on the baby girl and yay that you only have two months.

adrianne s. said...

What a cute picture with all their Capri Suns!! Lucky kid to have such a fun group to play with.

The Scott's said...

Hey! This picture makes me miss Cortina so much!! It was great to see you guys at festivus. Your litte family is so cute.