





For family night we headed to a nearby corn maze with the Martineaus and the Carrolls. The kids had a blast climbing on the pumpkins, running through the corn maze, riding on the "cow" ride, bouncing on the tramp and riding bikes. Oh I LOVE fall! Even though its in the 80's here its starting to cool off at night. Maycee this morning opened up the back door and said,"It's freezing. I need a sweatshirt!" I laughed cause its probably 60 or so. I guess when your used to it being in the 100s for so long your body does think its "COLD!"





5 comments:
It looks like you guys had lots of fun... is that the one off of Power?! And fall is definitely the time of year to be in AZ... it makes living through the hot summer days worth it!
Cute pics.. I need a copy of some of those.. That was so much fun and I am glad you invited us...THANKS!!
So fun! I know, I love this time of year too! Everything seems better when there are pumpkins and corn mazes around. You are looking great, katie.
Am I getting good at this blog stuff or what? Two comments I have made! This makes me sure miss Fall with you all in Cleveland! Maycee, you are sooooo adoreable and we wish we could give you a big old kiss ( and easton and cannon) oh you too Nate! And Katie! move to Utah pleeeeeese!
You are amazing! That was so sweet of you to send that super cute gift!!! It made my day. I put it on her right away. Thank you so much. that was so thoughtful!!
Post a Comment