We love Christmas jammies. Thanks to my mom who gives all the grand-kids the same pj's every year. It's become one of our favorite Christmas traditions. Can't believe Christmas is only 17 days away!!
I loved doing that when ours were smaller... we've got too many different sizes now!:) Wouldn't that be sooo FUN to fill up a whole train car (The Polar Express) with families from our ward"s"... we'll definitely have to think about that!
Your baby is so beautiful!!! I agree with your excitement over not being pregnant anymore - it is such a good feeling! Your family is so cute and when you say the actual number of days until Christmas it is scary - I have a lot to do :)
Hi Nate and Kate. This is Phil and I was wondering if I could get your address to send you a Christmas card? You can send it to my email if you like. philcasey@gmail.com
7 comments:
How cute that she found some for the baby too!
So fun! We've been looking for matching ones... but can't find they in ALL sizes. Where did she get these ones?
They look so cute, I love matching jammies!
I loved doing that when ours were smaller... we've got too many different sizes now!:) Wouldn't that be sooo FUN to fill up a whole train car (The Polar Express) with families from our ward"s"... we'll definitely have to think about that!
Your baby is so beautiful!!! I agree with your excitement over not being pregnant anymore - it is such a good feeling! Your family is so cute and when you say the actual number of days until Christmas it is scary - I have a lot to do :)
Hi Nate and Kate. This is Phil and I was wondering if I could get your address to send you a Christmas card? You can send it to my email if you like. philcasey@gmail.com
I wish I could be there in person to give each one a squeeze in those cute jammers! I love the way their bods look in tight comfy jammies. Cute Zina.
Post a Comment