Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to myself





Nate has continued to ask me what I want for Christmas. I already got my Christmas present, an early one -exactly six weeks ago. The sweetest baby girl named Brinklee. She is the perfect present and I couldn't ask for anything better. So, thanks Nate for the GREATEST present ever and you don't have to get me anything else for Christmas (except a trip away with you, a shopping spree, granite countertops, new flooring-I'm just kidding!)

13 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

She is adorable. And the perfect Christmas gift. Merry Christmas!

The Larsons said...

What a perfect present. So sweet. Adorable pictures!

The Young Family Inc. said...

I LOVE her. Katie, you have the cutest baby girl! Heaven on earth! Oh, man, it goes by quick! (Even faster when you tell yourself it's the last!!)

Bridget said...

I agree with your Christmas present. I think we wanted the same thing and we both got it... Hurray! She is so adorable and I love that picture of you and her.

The Bentley's said...

she is so cute. love the pictures!! and what a present!!

510Jen said...

She is way too cute.

Arian said...

Such beautiful pictures! She is gorgeous!! Ok, so I am 11 days away from my due date. How did you get your little one out so soon?? I am dying to be done with this pregnancy! :)

adrianne s. said...

She is such a pretty baby! I agree, best present ever!

heidi said...

fun to see you and your cute sweet thing at costco the other day... i hope your christmas was fabulous (unlike the lines at costco!!!) ha ha. :)

tjayandjulie said...

She is a doll! Love the name too.

Sarah said...

hey katie! i check on your blog every once in while, these pictures are adorable!! what a sweet new baby girl!
Sarah (Bradshaw) Rowberry

Aly G said...

She's the best mix of you and Nate. That one of her smiling is PRICELESS!

ashley said...

What sweet pictures she is beautiful!