Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Things

My friends keep tagging me on facebook so I broke down and finally did it. I figured I'd post it on my blog as well:

1.I LOVE taking baths, especially when I'm pregnant.
2. Have a new love for Vanilla Coke Zero-YUM!
3. I have an obession for picking zits or any kind of bump on my skin or kids and Nate's( it drives him crazy!)
4. I've ran 2 10K's, a 1/2 marathon, a marathon and want to do more
5. I have to kiss my kids goodnight before I go to bed or I can't sleep
6. LOVE the sunshine and feel cuter when I'm tan
7. Could hold and snuggle a sleeping baby forever
8. Miss the Utah Mountains and secretively wish somedays we lived in Utah
9. Talk to my sister at least once a day on the phone
10. Like to workout in the morning so I can check it off my list
11. Have the biggest sweet tooth-jelly beans and swedish fish are my favs
12. Hence my nickname is Katie "BEAN"
13. Wished I would of danced growing up. I guess its a good thing Maycee loves dance so much. I can live my dream of dancing through her!
14. Always wanted a big family but I think 4 is good-2 boys and 2 girls
15. Living my dream of being a mom but never thought it would be such a tough but yet rewarding job.
16. I LOVE to shop
17. I'm really bad when it comes to sticking to a budget-I'm doing better!
18. I HATE snakes and will not go in the snake exibit at the zoo
19. Have a fear of mice and rats-my neice just got a rat and brought it to our house over X-mas. It grossed me out!
20. Love to travel and want to go to Hawaii next trip (hint, hint Nate!)
21. I don't like unloading the dishwasher because that was my job growing up.
22. When I get nervous I breakout in red blotches all over my neck
23. Love a good hug
24. Don't like body hair and have had lazer hair removal on several body parts
25. Need to loose 15 pounds-yugg

8 comments:

Anita said...

I haven't seen you in person for a while, but by the way your pictures look, do you SERIOUSLY have 15 pounds you could possibly lose? You look great! Thanks for sharing.

FYI, I wish I had a dishwasher to hate loading/unloading.

[S Rizzle] said...

I swear you got that skin picking thing from us!

The Hokanson Family said...

Just had to read them again. :) Check ya later.

The Larsons said...

So fun! Learned a few things about Katie-bean. :) You are such a great mom! So lucky you have even sexes... but, you could totally be a mom of 10. :) Especially since you ONLY have 15lbs to go! :) Wish I had you as a running buddy! Can't get anyone of my friends on-board here. I am going to try vanilla coke zero! Thanks for the tip!

Sydney said...

I'm right there with you with #1, it's my secret little getaway.

I also hate to empty the dishwasher, I'll load and do pots and pans in a second but half the time my dishes aren't done it's because there's a clean load in the washer that needs to be put away and I just dread it!

Fun list!

It's Been a Day! said...

Ok. Who doesn't love Swedish Fish?!! I personally perfer just the red color though. This was fun to read about you.

Haley said...

I agree with the others, seriously you don't have 15 pounds to lose! I have a lot of the same stuff, maybe that's why we get along so good. And about Hawaii, plan for the ADA! We are!

Aly G said...

number 8 is my wish that I wish would come true! My prayers havent been answered yet. Loved reading all the things about you! The blotchy chest (can't remember which number) Is me too, I think we have talked about this! Love ya!