Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Easton


For Easton's birthday this year we had a family party at Makutu's Island. He invited his best friend Mason. We ate at Easton's favorite place-Barro's pizza. We had so much fun being together. That place is build for kids not adults. Some of those tunnels are tiny! Afterwards we came home -had ice cream and a sleepover. Easton and Mason have been begging to sleep at each others houses. They finally crashed about 12:30 am! We are glad Nate's parents were here for the celebration as well.





















































































Dear Easton-
Oh, how I love you! You are such a delight to be around. You have the BIGGEST heart. You are always looking out for others. I love how you love babies, especially Brinklee. You are always trying to choose the right and I feel honored to be your mom. Thanks Easton for coming to our family 7 years ago. You had colic so bad as a baby and would scream every night from 7:00 -11:0o. We weren't quite sure what we had gotten ourselves into. But we fell in love instantly when you were born and would never trade anything about you, even the colic!!
7 Fun Facts about you:
1. Hates trying new foods, would rather starve.
2. Part fish-love to swim
3. Favorite food-cheese pizza
4. Favorite breakfast-Cocoa Krispies
5. Favorite animal-Tiger (Cortina Elementary's mascot)
6. Lost 7 teeth
7. LOVES his cousins and talks about them everyday
Happy Birthday Bugga Boo! We love you



7 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

I can't believe he's 7 already! I remember so well going to his blessing! What a cutie easton is. Happy birthday!!

and i'm loving the long hair katie!

adrianne s. said...

Wow! 7 already! I remember him when he was just tiny and watching him wander around during sacrament meeting and wondering who that adorable little boy belonged to...and then I saw the two of you claiming him!! Happy Birthday Easton!

Martineau Family said...

Happy Birthday Easton...from Cooper, Jarom, Megan, Hyrum oh and the rest of the Martineau Crew!! We miss living by you!!

rachel said...

What a fun idea to do a family party with a friend. Your hair is so long. I tried to get a small trim this week and 6 inches later have a new hair cut. I was so mad at the first girl that cut my hair. I will have to post some pictures. I was thinking of you and when you said that one girl cut your hair. You guys are so awesome when are you going to Utah this year?

Aly G said...

Can't believe Easton Budge is 7! Crazy. He looks so tall! Tell him happy day for us! I remember meeting him for the first time in cleveland at my house and he helped me unpack!(He was a busy boy, and he looks like he is busier now!) It looks like you guys had as much fun as he did!

Heidi said...

What a great birthday! Please give Easton a BIG hug from us. Sorry we missed talking to him, but we'll call you guys soon. He really is such a great kid. I love how he loves babies and you can just tell he is such a kind friend. It's obvious how much his family loves him too--including those who live far away (us)!! Loves to all of you! xoxo...

[S Rizzle] said...

looks like so much fun!!