Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LA Baby




Bridget and I flew to LA for a quick girls trip. We were there literally 24 hours. We PACKED in alot-shopping at the fashion district, more shopping at the Beverly Center, a yummy dinner at the Lux Cafe and a movie! We had so much fun. Thanks Bridget for a great trip-when's the next one?!

4 comments:

Aly G said...

Busy busy Katie Budge! California+Katie Budge-No kids+ lots of shopping=Trouble! j/k I am sure you bought lots of stuff, (you better have) can't wait to see what you bought in the black bags! How fun to have a neighbor to run to Cali with for a day. Can't wait to hear details. Luv ya

GoatesGirl said...

What the heck...where have I been? I didn't even know you went. Looks super fun. Better show me whatcha got! =)

It's Been a Day! said...

looks like you got some good deals. i recognize those black bags - looks like canal street in NYC! looks like fun. i'm totally jealous!

The Young Family Inc. said...

You are so brave- who watched the baby!?!? GOOD FOR YOU!