Today is my best friends birthday .....the BIG 30!! Happy Birthday Aly.I hope you have a FABULOUS day. Thanks for being the greatest friend I could ever ask for. When your blowing out your candles(all 30 of them!) wish we could just live closer.
Are you going private yet? Don't forget your very old best friend from back in the day. :) Heather Collins Hoen (heatherhoen@gmail.com)
Momma Beth was in town yesterday and I showed her your family blog. She stated you still look the same and haven't aged one bit. Boy, is that the compliment. She said you are beautiful as always. She stated your kids and family are beautiful. She wanted you to know she thinks your dad is one of the greatest men that ever lived on this earth. Pass that on to Poppa Dave. We love you Katie.
Katie you are the BESTEST Friend ever! I hope you know how much I love you and enjoyed looking at all the pics! Thanks so much for the post! I am so grateful for you and all you do! Chat with ya soon!
2 comments:
Are you going private yet? Don't forget your very old best friend from back in the day. :) Heather Collins Hoen (heatherhoen@gmail.com)
Momma Beth was in town yesterday and I showed her your family blog. She stated you still look the same and haven't aged one bit. Boy, is that the compliment. She said you are beautiful as always. She stated your kids and family are beautiful. She wanted you to know she thinks your dad is one of the greatest men that ever lived on this earth. Pass that on to Poppa Dave. We love you Katie.
Katie you are the BESTEST Friend ever! I hope you know how much I love you and enjoyed looking at all the pics! Thanks so much for the post! I am so grateful for you and all you do! Chat with ya soon!
Post a Comment