The cutest program ever with singing and dancing. After they all got their graduation certificates , Mrs. jodi had each child bring a flower to their moms. The country song "Let them be little" was playing. Talk about a tear fest! Everyone was bawling. This is only pre-school graduation and I don't even want to think about high school.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Pre-school graduation
The cutest program ever with singing and dancing. After they all got their graduation certificates , Mrs. jodi had each child bring a flower to their moms. The country song "Let them be little" was playing. Talk about a tear fest! Everyone was bawling. This is only pre-school graduation and I don't even want to think about high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I just put that song on my blog before i came to check out your blog! It is so perfect for how we all feel about our cute little kids! Easton and Maycee are getting so big and of course are so cute!
Good job Maycee you smart gal, you will be GREAT in kindergaten.
I can't believe she is done with Preschool! Sounds like her teacher was amazing! Lucky gal!
Post a Comment