You gotta try our FAVORITE game. How to Play:
1. Gather hat, scarf, a glove (mitten or a oven mit!) sunglasses -whatever you want!
2. Place candy bar on a plate with a kitchen knife to cut
3. Roll dice till you get doubles
4. Person you gets doubles has to QUICKLY dress in all atire and try to cut and then eat as much of the candy bar as possible till the next person rolls doubles
5. The object of the game is to continue this pattern till the candy bar is gone!
Have FUN!





6 comments:
This was one of my favorite games to play at birthday parties and sleepovers. I had totally forgotten about it! Can't wait for my little family to get bigger so we can play it, they'd love it.
Please invite me when you go private. thecondieclan{at}gmail{dot}com
Eating candy bars!?! I'm in!
that is one of my favorite game...good ol girls camp! l played this game with activity day girls last year around pioneer day. talked about the life of pioneers and shared stories and then played the candy bar game but made the girls get dressed in pioneer outfit even the bonnet and apron...good times!
We are definately going to try this game. Thank you guys so much for the awesome visit we had. The kids had a blast and are already talking about our next visit to dad's cousins. Looks like we will have to plan another trip that way!!
I feel ridiculous asking to be invited to view your blog when I don't even know you. I promise I'm innocent. If you don't feel comfortable to invite me I TOTALLY understand. I love your clothing style. stephaa@hotmail.com
Sounds like fun - thanks for the FHE idea! I know what you mean about not wanting the babies to grow up. SLOW DOWN.
Post a Comment