Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our second home- Utah

























































We LOVE Utah-everything about. I even love the long 12 hour road trip because its time with my kids. We always go up for the 4th because its too stinkin hot in AZ and you can't even do fireworks-what the heck?! So away we went and had fun doing:
1. A hike up the canyon with Papa and Gram-Z
2. Roasting marshmellows in Papa's yard
3. Riding Papa's tractor many times-Cannnon's fav
4. BYU bowling, creamery and bookstore
5. Phelps Family Reunion
6. Two VERY late nights visiting some really close friends (Gronemans and Horrocks)
7. Cherry Days Parade (Odgen) on the 4th
8. Watching Fireworks with cousins
9. Uncle Jason finding an old drawer of fireworks and having our own firework show at the Budge home
10. Swings on Grandpa Budges swings
11.My favorite treat of the trip-Chocolate covered cinnamon bears brought to me by Aly. They were the yummiest I had ever eaten and now crave them daily. Thanks Aly
11. Lots of Hugs and Kisses from cousins, aunts and uncles, grandpas and grandma's.
Till next time our deariest Utah (I'll be back in 2 weeks, I just can't seem to stay away!) We love you and Happy Birthday America!

10 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

Glad you guys had such a great trip!

rachel said...

That looked like so much. I with you I love going back to Utah.Can't wait two more weeks

Aly G said...

So fun seeing you guys! Hope you are doing good, I tried calling yesterday, but will try again. Love my earrings I get toooo many compliments, and I think of you everytime I put them on! love your guts!

Shannon & Summer said...

So, my friend borrrowed that dress from another friend who had borrowed it from her sister and she thinks she got it at Macy's some time ago! Good luck finding it! Or, one like it!

Bryn said...

I miss 4th of July in UT so badly! What a fun, action packed trip!! I'm glad I'll be seeing you tomorrow before you are off again!

The Bentley's said...

funsies! too bad utah has so many dang dentsits! Your trip looks fun.!!

Lane family said...

K could macy please pose for every picture? I LOVE it! Your family is so super cute!

Lane family said...

I don't know if I left you my email for when you go private...

lanefamsix@gmail.com

Hey Aly- if you read this, send me an invite! I'd love to see what you guys are up to.

Schmitz Family said...

I love your blog!! just saw your post and so excited to keep up with you! I will se you next time Im at Katies. i will just send Holly over to jump your fence and tell you hi! :) carrie

The Larsons said...

Looks like a fun trip! And your family is SO adorable! Jealous you got to see the Gronemans!