So fun to be there with fam again! You look SO adorable Katie! I always love all you and your girls' accessories! Where do you find black flowers? I've been looking... and your cute rings and bracelets! I'm sure just all over... I guess I just don't have an eye for accessorizing... :) Your hair is getting so long too! So fun that Brinklee got some TLC... those poor youngest siblings!
So fun to have you here! Your moms yard is so gorgeous! Love you and any little visit i can get. Come again so we can get another dang cookie from dear lizzie! (can you tell that is what I crave non stop?) Love you! What a cute fam I love the pic of you and your sis and bro just chillin on the couch!
3 comments:
So fun to be there with fam again! You look SO adorable Katie! I always love all you and your girls' accessories! Where do you find black flowers? I've been looking... and your cute rings and bracelets! I'm sure just all over... I guess I just don't have an eye for accessorizing... :) Your hair is getting so long too! So fun that Brinklee got some TLC... those poor youngest siblings!
So fun to have you here! Your moms yard is so gorgeous! Love you and any little visit i can get. Come again so we can get another dang cookie from dear lizzie! (can you tell that is what I crave non stop?) Love you! What a cute fam I love the pic of you and your sis and bro just chillin on the couch!
You look so great. How fun to go up to Utah for the weekend. Really, do you think you will ever move there?
Post a Comment