Sunday, January 3, 2010

Who's turning 6?


Maycee is almost 6. She can hardly stand it-her party is tomorrow and her BIG day is Tuesday! We have a super busy week-with two birthday's, Nate's is one Thursday. Wish Maycee's friends and cousins everywhere could come help celebrate!

8 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

6 already? i can't believe that. where has the time gone? happy birthday maycee. i bet it's going to be one fun party!

Trisha said...

She is so beautiful. Have a great party.

Anita said...

I still remember when you came to visit not too long afer she was born. We walked into the chapel after church and there you guys were. I can't believe she's 6! Tell her 'Happy Birthday' for us!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Me too! Wouldn't that be fun if we just lived down the street!

Happy partying sweet Maycee!

Sarah said...

can't believe these little punks are SIX. Seems like yesterday we were hanging in the hospital together with are new little babes... man where does the time go. Hope Maycee has the best day yet.

love and miss ya girl.

Matt and Adge said...

Happy birthday Maycee! You're a doll!

Katie, just thought i'd let you know, our blog is going private. Email me at adge_lee@yahoo.com if you'd like an invite!

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Mayce!! Oh, Katie I can't believe it but I guess its true. I still remember coming over and holding her in that pink blanket that was so soft. She is still adorable. Have a fun Party we wish we could be there. But maybe you guy can come visit us at the beach.

Anonymous said...

6!! I can't believe how old your kids are getting!!! She is absolutely adorable- seriously- you are in trouble when that girl is a teenager!! You have such a cute fam and I loved your christmas card!