Monday, April 19, 2010

DISNEY
































We just had the GREATEST time at Disney. We went with our dear friends the Goates and Kim and Garth(Brandon's parents). It was our most favorite time ever going because we had our own "Disney" expert-Kim with us! She is a CRACK up. I've never known anyone who loves Disneyland more than her. They have season passes and just come to "Party" at Disneyland and they are almost 60 years old. I want to be just like them when I'm that age!!

Because of our "Disneyland experts" our kids were picked for a show and in the parade. Our "expert" knew exactly where Mickey, Buzz and Cinderella entered and who they would pick if you were sitting in a certain seat. So Maycee and Heidee were picked to go on stage. We learned where every hidden Mickey is on each ride. We saw the CUTEST show -Aladin over in California Adventure for our first time. LOVED it! We did 20 rides our first day and 21 the next! All because of the greatest invention at Disney-the fast pass! And because of our "expert" who knew which lines to stand in to go faster. Kim and Garth would take the babies so we could go on rides with the older kids. They would save seats for us for parades and for fireworks! SO sweet of them. I have learned after this trip that I want the "experts" with me everytime. We had such a SUPER DE DOOPER time at Disneyland, thanks to our tour guides!

Kids FAVORITE rides:Cannon was tall enough for most rides this time!! He loved Tower of Terror! Easton's liked California Screaming and Maycee liked Splash Mountain. Brinklee liked anything that didn't make her cry and definetly not a fan of any characters.

Sunday we were able to see my bro-Brian and his wife Nicole. We enjoyed seeing their new place and eating a yummy lunch before we had to head home.

Farewell, California. We miss you already. Thanks Goates for making this the funnest trip ever. When are we going back?!!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

oh boy . . .looks like a good ole' time. I need tour guides like them next time we go because I am not a huge fan of Disney for some reason. glad you got to spend time with the Goates. MIss ya.

Ben and Laurie said...

Your trip looks like it was a blast! I love your family and kid pics! They have grown up so much. I can't believe how old Easton is!! Sorry I'm not much of a blogger anymore. I'll look for you on Facebook!

Bridget said...

How fun! Talan would just die over meeting Woody. We need to go so bad.. Glad you had a good trip.

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a blast! Halle keeps asking me when we are going to Disneyland, and now that Rachel is moving down there, I think we might have to make it a priority next year!

You family is darling!

rachel said...

Oh, I hope you come back soon and stay with us. We get there in the end of June. I have to call you and pick your brain about disney land we were thinking about getting those season passes.Call you soon!

Megan R. said...

How fun, we love disneyland. We should all try to meet there some time. The kids would all have a blast. can't wait to see you.

Lane family said...

Man you guys got the hook up! LOVE the pics. You guys are in the dance comp hot bed... I'm jealous! Macy is DARLING in her dance pics!

GoatesGirl said...

I am ready to go back. We had a BLAST! Thank you for the bestest Disney time! We love you and loved Disneyland with you, finally our dream came true. =) I agree, B's parents are the bomb.com when it comes to Disney.

tj said...

We need to get there again-you'll have to give all the hints from your expert when we go!

Trisha said...

Katie, you will have to share some of the secrets you learned about Disneyland because we are going with Matt's family for Thanksgiving. I would love for it to be an enjoyable trip! It will most everyone's first time. I went as a kid and then as a teenager, but wouldn't know the tricks!!