This was our first year going to the Easter Pageant and boy was it awesome! So glad we all went, we almost left the baby but she did so good. We found the perfect spot up on the hill, laid out our blanket,ate some yummy grub, enjoyed the gorgeous weather and just being together as a fam!!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Easter Pageant
This was our first year going to the Easter Pageant and boy was it awesome! So glad we all went, we almost left the baby but she did so good. We found the perfect spot up on the hill, laid out our blanket,ate some yummy grub, enjoyed the gorgeous weather and just being together as a fam!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
The Easter pageant was definitely one of my favorite parts of growing up in Mesa... and probably one of the reasons I LOVE Easter so much! A blanket on the grass was always our favorite place to sit too... I'm sad we didn't make it this year!
happy Late birthday! I have heard about that Easter Pageant. In fact my friend went down there from Utah to go to it! You are beautiful!
I remember going to that when I lived there. I loved it as a kid. How fun. You guys look so cute all snuggled on those blankets.
Post a Comment