YES-13 scorpions. My bags are packed,I'm moving away from these HORRIBLE monsters!
ALL were caught in our yard with a black light and the VERY BRAVE killer...Nate. I will NOT miss these bugs-I'll take bears and cougars in Colorago over these NASTY things!!





14 comments:
That is nasty. No thanks! Are you moving?
So glad tehy congregate down at your end of the street. :)
ya? are you moving??
i swear i could move to alaske in the snowy mountains and still have them. They follow me!
when you leave, i am going to miss our late night hunts. Nate is in my will for giving us our blacklight!
those are huge! we have found some but not nearly that big.
Oh My Word! We have been seriously talking about moving to Arizona in a year and a half...but I don't think I can deal with those. I have a hard enough time with the common black ant. Wow, maybe we have a change of plans???
Ick!!! Those are horrid! I agree, I'll take big animals over those nasty creepy, crawly ones any day!
No Way! I can't believe that! Way to go Nate!
I would die. That is so scary. You better come visit us here before you move. When are you moving?
Hopefully, CO shouldn't have any of those scary creatures!! Happy for you! Can't wait to see your adorable kids soon!
Umm no you didn't.
Um...oh my gosh!!!
Oh thanks...Now I have the creepies!! Bryton can't stop looking at them and asking questions! If you need to move early, you can so stay with me! I can't believe those are in your yard!!! Aren't they deadly? Or is it just poiseness? Good to chat yesterday!! Luvs!
Oh look at you!! Come on they are so bad.. I know you will miss them.. I love all the camping pics such a blast.. We so need to do it again.
Post a Comment