Me, Chelsea (9 months preggers!)Bridget, Barrel Boy, Brigett, and Katie
Jon ,Katie's husband-thanks for the tickets!
I TOUCHED him!!
Oh my heck what a FUN night! Thanks to our hook up man/neighbor/friend Jon, to first get us tickets which were good seats but then he "upgraded" us to the "PIT"!!! We were guite the sight-5 CRAZY moms (with 18 1/2 kids between us!) screaming with excitement to be SO close to Rascal Flatts! Oh, what a BLAST!! I am one proud mama who can say I TOUCHED Joe (the main singer)!!!!! Thanks for a great night girls. Chelsea bless your heart - I hope that concert puts you into labor!





5 comments:
love rascal flats. what a fun time you gals must have had. wish I were there. xoxo
Oh fun!! Thats one concert I want to go to some day! I am so glad you got such good spots! Bless your pregnant friends heart to go and stand through a concert 9 months! You look cute btw I think I have those same boot! Jessica's? Love ya!
Oh you LUCKY, LUCKY girls... how fun!!!
How fun!! I Love RF, I went to their concert couple years ago, such a blast, and I was way in the back. I forgot Chelsea moved to Cortina, we went to HS together, such a cute, fun girl.
T-R-O-U-B-L-E!! You girls are so dang cute! I bet you had a blast. We miss you so much!
Post a Comment