



For family night we went to the Diamondback Baseball game. We had alot fun. We sat in the bleachers which I've decided is the way to go with little kids. We had tons of room and sure made our little selves right at home-taking up the whole row! Easton's favorite part was eating peanuts and then smashing shells on the ground. Maycee was the biggest cheerleader-cheering and clapping everytime she heard us yell. Cannon loved the baseball Nate bought him. He is in love with balls right now and can say"ball" and "throw." Nate and I's favorite part was sitting in an air-conditioned baseball stadium. The stadium roof can open and close. I guess the Diamondbacks never have to worry about the weather!





5 comments:
An airconditioned stadium would be AWESOME!! It is so hot and humid here. We have to make sure and get the seats in the shade. Your kids are so cute and growing so fast!
Katie those are some cute pics! I love Chase field! I still miss calling it "BOB". I am glad to hear the bleachers are the way to go. We haven't been in a while and my hubby really wants to go! I am just afraid that Sophie will be out of control! Maybe a sitter that night? Anyway, you do have the cutest family! We need to do something soon!
who was in charge of the lesson?
I love it I sure wish we were there. I have four words for you. "GET US TO ARIZONA!" Fun FHE those are my kind.
It is so great to keep in touch this way! Cute blog! Cannon is so big!
Post a Comment