Cannon making his famous"O" face-playing ball with Papa
The Earls and Cannon and I at Katelyn's blessing
This is so FUN to fly on a airplane-Here we come Utah
Having dinner in SLC with the Budge Family.
Connor, Elle and Cannon.
Sisters-I love having one! Sweet Baby Katelyn-she looked like an angel.My mom called wanting to know if I wanted to come help here with her family reunion. We weren't going to go up because we just got back from Utah, kids are in school and there is no way we were about to drive 10 hours again! My cute mom wanted me up there so bad that she offered to fly me and Cannon up. So away we went! It was a short weekend trip(sorry friends for not seeing any of you) but I am so glad we went. I realized on this trip how important family is. It's what this life is all about. Even though we don't live next door the unity that comes from being a family is real. The Phelps Reunion went really well-great to see family I haven't seen in awhile. Mom somehow talked me into role-playing "Grandma Flo". I wore her favorite teal polyester suit! Talking about her made me miss her. She was always the life of the party. She was so determined and set her mind to do great things and she did. Her life was perserved many times and I am grateful for the time I had with her on this earth .We were able to be there for Katelyn's blessing as well. What a special day. She was blessed in Great-Grandma Amelia Kate's dress that we've all been blessed in. What a quick but wonderful weekend. I love you Mom and Dad-thanks for being mine!





5 comments:
That's awesome that you were able to go up there and be with your family for the reunion & blessing. So glad you had an awesome experience.
What a wonderful family you have Kate. I'm glad you had great time on your trip. Love ya.
The picture of Cannon on the plane is so cute! Glad you had a good time in Utah...family is the best!
i love your family. i'm so glad you got some extra time with them!
So fun that you live close enough to make these roadtrips. It looks like you had a GREAT time I love to see your blog and keep up with what the Budges are doing!
Post a Comment