I really can't believe Easton is old enough to be in Kindergarten. It was a happy day. He was thrilled to ride his scooter to school. I think it made him big-riding his ride to school. We all walked to school along with the whole neighborhood(it was a zoo!) and we realized we will never do that again untill it cools off. We came back absolutely-DRENCHED in sweat! So we now drive to school! When I picked him up from school at 12:00 he asked which one of his friends he could play with. I told him most of his friends are in all day kindergarten. I explained why he wasn't still in school- Cortina had a lottery for all day kindergarten and they picked 95 kids,Easton was 97th. So he is #2 on the waiting list. So they say He could still get all day as kids drop out or don't show after the first 10 days-we will see. He likes his teacher though and is making lots of new friends. And I get him all afternoon to play and be together. I love that boy and thank my Heavenly Father everyday I get to be his mom.
Maycee started pre-school at Ms. Jodi's. She goes three times a week and LOVES it. All of her little friends are in it and even better its right behind my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
first, can't believe he's in school either. second, school has started there. it's still SUMMER!!!crazy.
That's interesting about there having to be a lottery for kindergarten openings...hopefully he gets the chance to go full days- if that's what you are wanting. They looked so cute in their first day of school outfits. What an exciting time for you guys.
Oh, and I'm NOT going to be able to run in the half marathon anymore...due to reasons we talked about.. :) I'm supposed to cut my miles down to like 4-5 a day (at the most). So, Andy and the others I've been training with will do it without me this year.
Katie, they look so excited for their first day of school...too cute! Halle does Preschool next year and I'm sure she'll love it. She asks everyday to go play at a different friend's house. I bet Maycee and Easton are loving it!
Your kids are growing too fast and are so adorable! I hope I can have a girl as cute as Maycee someday! :) I was sorry to hear we just missed you in Utah. Your hair is getting long too! I guess peoples lives keep going even after Cleveland! We miss you guys...keep in touch!
Post a Comment